- Lessons are 30 minutes per week, four weeks per month, and are held at AB Music Studios. No lessons are taught if there is a fifth week in the month.
- Tuition is paid monthly, in advance, and is due the first week of each month before the lesson begins. Add a $10 late fee if payment is made after the 10th.
- Tuition is a flat rate of $140 per month and is due in full, whether the student will be at all lessons or not. (Please keep in mind that I spend time outside of lessons to ensure your child has the best lesson possible.)
- A 24-hour cancellation notice must be given in order to receive a makeup lesson. Makeup lessons are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
- No lessons are taught on major holidays. In the event your lesson falls on a major holiday, your tuition may be adjusted, or I may teach the lesson at a different time. This is at my discretion, and you will be notified ahead of time.
- No Refunds and No Crediting of tuition.
- Lessons can be paid by cash, check, Venmo, or Zelle.
- 24 hours notice must be provided in order to receive a makeup lesson. This will allow your time slot to be available as a makeup lesson for other students.
- Makeup lessons are issued as a “makeup credit.”
- Makeup credits are good for 30 days, and you may have 2 makeup credits per month.
- Makeup credits and available makeup times can be viewed in your parent portal.
- You will get a notification when new makeup times are posted. It is your responsibility to check the calendar and register for a makeup lesson.
- Failure to register for a makeup lesson within 30 days will forfeit the lesson. No exceptions.
This policy may be updated or changed at any time and without notice. Failure to comply with the policy will subject you to dismissal from lessons.